Friday 16 November 2012

Introduction #1

Firstly, thank you for stopping by to check out my blog. Now i am going to make an assumption that anyone who actively has sought out my blog is from the Starcraft 2 community.

Throughout my 'Fat to buff, gold to masters' series i will post on this blog daily advising of my diet, weight regime and also how i am feeling physically and mentally during this 'journey'.

If anyone can be bothered to create an account on follow me on here it would be much appreciated but i probably wouldn't do it so i completely understand ;)..

Also for anyone not from the Starcraft 2 community (doubt it) here is my twitch account link (its still being updated) - www.twitch.tv/ryrymanpie

Anyway, my series will begin on the 19th of November so stay tuned!!

Yours sincerely,

Ryrymanpie

2 comments: