Sunday 18 November 2012

Fat to buff, gold to masters #1 - The beginning

Alrighty, its 7:45pm on the 18th, i've cooked my food for tomorrow, so i figured i'd make this post now! Tomorrow it begins (19th of November, 2012)... no backing out now, i've posted this shit everywhere. The biggest challenge with this entire regime will be the mental aspect. I believe that sticking to a diet and training regime is 80% mental and 20% physical. I am sure if i dedicate my time and effort towards both Starcraft 2 and training i will be able to succeed.

I really do hope i can build up a viewer database to help me improve as a game and keep my motivation rolling for my diet and gym.

So this will be the diet i am following until i stop gaining muscle and losing weight.


  • 900g of chicken
  • 150g of rice
  • 7 eggs
  • 50g of almonds
  • 180g of whey protein concentrate
  • 1 slice of white bread
  • 200g of broccli
I will be using the following supplements;
  • Albuterex (thermogenic fat burner) 
  • some testosterone booster shit that i haven't used in ages (not steroids - its natural stuff)
  • Lean & clean (liver cleansing supplement)
    • Everything you eat goes through your liver, your liver is responsible for removing toxins from foods and products your eat/drink. So basically the best example i can give is, you can have a Ferrari but if you have a shit fuel system its not going to have the same performance as a Ferrari with the exact same specs but a decent few system. So basically your liver is your fuel system. (I literally just fucking confused myself but i hope it made some sort of sense, if you can't tell already i have NO fucking idea about cars ;))


So this is currently what i look like this is me at 6ft, 112kg at 30% body fat (O_O... didn't realize how bad i was!!!).


My first workout which will be today shall be;

Exercise: Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5
Bench press 86 x 5 101 x 5 116 x 5 132 x 5 147 x 5
Bench press lockout 151 x 5 174 x 5 197 x 5 220 x5
Military press 64 x 5 76 x 5 87 x 5 99 x 5 110 x 5
Bent over BB row 76 x 29 88 x 19 101 x 12
Incline DB curl 18 x 29 21 x 19 24 x 12
Tricep pushdown 36 x 29 42 x 19 48 x 12





This is my current standing on the ladder i haven't really being play that much because of university exams. Anyway, im ready to get into it!! One of the main things i will need to focus on is my macro, on consistently float and i also need to work on my scouting so that i am not stressing out about having enough army numbers to defend myself.

Ready to get into it! Wish me luck! I will be steaming tomorrow (19th of November @ 1000 EST)

Ryan
www.twitch.tv/ryrymanpie



No comments:

Post a Comment