Tuesday 20 November 2012

Fat to buff, gold to masters --- Day 2

So today i am feeling it, i am sore, tired and feel generally like shit.

I am not used to eating so healthy OR so much. There were a few times today that i literally felt like i could have thrown up with all the chicken i had to eat. I am going to consult with my gym god friends and see if i can get my diet changed around because its pretty intense at the moment. Will try again tomorrow and see if its any better.

As far as my Starcraft 2 play is going i definitely made an improvement today and learnt some new timings and tricks thanks to my followers;


  • Atagaming
  • Srexbo
  • Glintfox
  • Ocgmentalone
I honestly appreciate you guys watching my stream and helping me to improve my gameplay!

I hope my stream isnt too boring to watch!! I have even resorted to listening to the radio instead of my usually taste in music to try appeal to more viewers! 

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for my diet! I also have weights again tomorrow which will be painful and difficult i am sure.


Regards,

Ryan

Ryrymanpie
www.twitch.tv/ryrymanpie

No comments:

Post a Comment