Sunday 18 November 2012

Fat to buff, gold to masters - Episode 1

So, today was my first time streaming, i got roughly 11 viewers at one stage which i was actually very happy about so if anyone of you people are reading this thank you very much! You made it worth while! :)

Today highlight some serious issues with my game play:

  1. Macro is dog shit
  2. I react poorly under pressure
  3. I can't maintain a conversation/tell a story while concentrating :P
So i think i will defiantly have to work on these things!!


Today was also my FIRST workout! I was happy with my effort although i was not able to complete all sets (its designed that way). At the moment i am about 1 hour after my workout and i am absolutely shattered!! I wore a heart monitor during my workout also and overall i burnt 830 calories which is really decent!!

I will be playing again tonight and will be focusing purely on hitting my macro and recovering as much as possible. I suspect i will be aboard the paintrain tomorrow which will absolutely suck!!

If you're not currently following my on Twitch please do so!! :)

www.twitch.tv/ryrymanpie


Regards,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment